Our 2013 model Goldstream Storm RV is our first caravan we’ve made available to hire on Moreton Island after stepping up from camper trailers we hire.
The camper is in immaculate condition and has all the creature comforts you’d expect for a well earned holiday.
With all the camping sites on the waterfront near our premises, who want’s to rough it when you can stay in style.
The camping areas we allow the caravan to go to are North West and Comboyuro Point zones, as these are close to our storage facility’s in the Bulwer township.
Both zones allow camp fires and some have absolute waterfront positions and others are just back from the water. You are guaranteed to hear the waves lapping the shoreline at all times.
Feeling more like you are in Fiji, yet only 25klm from the mainland. The water is crystal clear and safe for swimming. Fishing is excellent with bait available from the Bulwer shop.
The Bulwer shop also know as Castaways offers takeaway or dine in food and all your forgotten supplies.
The Serenity Camper
- 90 litre gas fridge freezer
- Double and queen size beds
- Bed linen, pillows, towels and doonas supplied
- Dining table with comfy seats
- Full size gas oven, grill and 4 burner cook top with piezo ignition
- 12 volt water pump
- Fan lights over each bed
- Led lights inside and out
- Fully fly screened and lockable
- Outside 2 burner bbq with fold down bench
- Bed end flys for privacy and weather protection
- Kitchen awning for weather protection
- All cooking and food utensils for 4 people
- 120 amp lithium battery with voltage monitor
- Outside large size table with 4 deck chairs
- Front awning with caravan floor matting
- Door step and foot basin to wash feet
- Outside pop up double onsuite with hot and cold shower, flushing chemical toilet with washbasin.
- 60 litres onboard water and numerous 20 litre water containers for shower
- Four 12 volt sockets and 1 usb adaptor
- 250 watt fold up solar panel with 10 metre extension cable
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket
Other things to know
If towing the van is not your expertise, we can help you
No smoking in the van allowed
No children jumping on beds and bench seats in van
Battery system will cut out when at 10 volts, so don’t run unnecessary power
Absolutely NO storing of bait in the gas fridge freezer
Before booking, make sure you can get on the barge and camping zones are available
Keep campfires well away from van
We live on the island and are only a phone call away
Please look after the van – we love it and sometimes use it ourselves!
Serenity Camper Availability